- Pharrell Releases 'Social Book,' Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It Pharrell's already on top of the music world; why not try to conquer the literary format as well?
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin's Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award Tomorrow at the Tribeca Film Festival's Disruptive Innovation Awards, Kanye West and Rick Rubin will be given the Roland 808s award for their use of the 808 drum machine in hip-hop-- and for an acceptance speech, the duo stars in a video that will be...
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami After a concerned effort by the city's mayor and other political figures to ban the popular EDM festival, the Miami City Commission has voted 4-1 to allow Ultra to maintain its current location at Bayfront Park.
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in 'Birthday' Katy Perry said "Birthday" was the most insane video she's ever done. In reality, it's the most unexpected homage to Candid Camera that we didn't know we wanted.
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with 'You and I' Video One Direction has been the subject of possible plagiarism in the past, but that's generally due to the music the boy band puts out itself, not their music videos.
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: 'Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down' A seemingly innocuous statement made by Arcade Fire frontman Win Butler during the band's headlining set during the first weekend of Coachella 2014 sent Deadmau5 into quite the Twitter tirade last night (April 23).
- Beyonce Lands Time Magazine's Most Influencial People Cover Time Magazine released their annual "100 Most Influential People" issue and look who's sitting pretty on the cover ~ Beyonce! Find out who else made the list here!
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME's 100 Most Influential People Issue Beyoncé may not run the world just yet, but she definitely influences it quite a bit. That's why it's no surprise to see Queen Bey on the cover of Time's 100 Most Influential People In The World issue.
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her 'Hello Kitty' Video is Racist Avril Lavigne has come out to defend her "Hello Kitty" video, in the most Avril way ever.
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project "Yes, I’m grateful that I lived," Julie Lewis, who is HIV positive, says. "But I want to do something to honor all those people that we love dearly who died along the way."
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song 'Oceans' Today (April 23), Chris Martin and the guys debuted their latest track, "Oceans", on BBC Radio 1.
- Watch Pharrell's Fantasy Video for 'Marilyn Monroe' Like any writer worth their salt, Pharrell knows to not gild the lily. "I don't need no adjectives for this girl," he sings, and sure enough with the video for "Marilyn Monroe" he lets the visuals do most of the talking.