Are you a good hotel guest or a bad one?
Expedia conducted a hotel etiquette study to find out which behaviors travelers find most annoying.
The biggest pet peeve for hotel guests is- drumroll please- inattentive parents who let their kids run around wild and free around the hotel.
See the full list below and we’re sure you’ll definitely relate to some if not all!
1. Inattentive Parents – 67%
2. The Hallway Hellraisers – 64%
3. The Complainers – 54%
4. The In-Room Revelers (noisemakers nearby) – 52%
5. The Bickerers – 26%
6. The Poolside Partiers – 22%
7. The Loudly Amorous (indiscreet lovemakers) – 21%
8. The Hot Tub Canoodlers (amorous couples in a public hot tub) – 20%
9. The Business Bar Boozer (sloshed business travelers) – 12%
10. The Elevator Chatterbox – 6%
Are you any of these? Have you ever run into these hotel guests during your vacation? Which one annoys you most?
(This list is probably tame compared to the guests we’ll be seeing in American Horror Story: Hotel, which premieres tonight on FX)