Happy global hangover day!!
New Year’s Eve is often referred to as ‘amateur night’. Well the amateurs and the professional drinkers are all feeling it today!
I had about 6 glasses of champagne throughout the evening, what about you??
I also took my secret weapon last night and this morning so I wouldn’t be all hung-over on the radio today. My secret weapon is Pedialyte. Yes the stuff for babies. It’s Gatorade times 1000! It fixes the dehydration and replace nutrients and electrolytes like nothing else.
Here is the top 5 list of best hangover cures ever:
5) Gatorade, Alka-seltzer and Advil. Take it before you go to bed and in the morning too.
4) Hair of the dog that bit you. Yes, more cocktails!! Preferably a big fat Bloody Mary so the spice and sodium help give you a kick.
3) Detox tea. I prefer Nature’s Way detox tea. You get it at any grocery store or Target. I actually have it almost every night to calm my body down so I can sleep. Drink LOTS of it.
2) Pedialyte. I explained why this is my cure of choice above. If you take this route, guzzle half the damn bottle at night and half in morning.
1) Menudo. I can’t eat this stuff but everyone that does is magically cured from their hangover immediately. Menudo is made with beef stomach. Yes gross! It’s called tripe. They put it in broth with a red chili pepper base. Usually, lime, chopped onions, and chopped cilantro are added, as well as crushed oregano and crushed red chili peppers.
Other hangover cures can be found HERE!