Harris’ third solo album 18 Months will be released on Tuesday, October 30, and features appearances by Florence Welch, Ellie Goulding and more.
Since most of the songs have already been released as singles (“We Found Love” with Rihanna, “Let’s Go” with Ne-Yo , his solo hit “Feels So Close,” “Bounce” with Kelis), you’ve probably heard most of the tracks. About a month ago, Calvin released his newest single “Sweet Nothing” with the official video featuring Florence + the Machine’s Florence Welch.
Tinie Tempah, Dizzee Rascal, Ayah will also appear on the record. Earlier this year, Harris revealed to Billboard that he didn’t want to sing on this album like his previous releases. “I want each track to be as good as it can possibly be, and that usually means me not singing on it,” Harris said.
18 Months contains 15 songs, and the entire track-listing is below. Calvin Harris will be performing live at the B96 Pepsi Jingle Bash on December 17th at Allstate Arena. Get ticket info and the full line-up here.
1. Green Valley
2. Bounce (feat. Kelis)
3. Feel So Close
4. We Found Love (feat. Rihanna)
5. We’ll Be Coming Back (feat. Example)
7. Iron w/ Nicky Romero
8. I Need Your Love (feat. Ellie Goulding)
9. Drinking From The Bottle (feat. Tinie Tempah)
10. Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch)
12. Here 2 China w/ Dillon Francis (feat. Dizzee Rascal)
13. Let’s Go (feat. Ne-Yo)
15. Thinking About You (feat. Ayah)