GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- Dr. Luke Files Additional Emails Refuting Kesha’s Claims of Abuse
- LISTEN: Teaser of Zedd’s New Song “Stay” Featuring Alessia Cara
- Chicago, Prepare For a Bad Allergy Season!
- Chicago Cubs Release List Of 2017 Giveaways Items At Wrigley Field
- WATCH: The Mic Feed From Katy Perry’s GRAMMYs Performance Is Intense
- Nothing To See Here Except A Parrot Singing Like Rihanna
- Chris Brown Blames Middle Men/Homies for Canceled Soulja Boy Showdown
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Let’s All Take A Moment To Watch Alex Trebek Rap On Jeopardy
- Donald Glover Will Play Simba in New Live-Action Lion King