GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- [Listen] Showbiz Shelly Update For 1/18/17
- [Listen] Radio Perez: Justin Bieber Says Selena Gomez Is Using The Weeknd For Music
- B96 Cares! Even Secondhand Smoke Can Kill Someone!
- Wheel Of Fortune Contestant Solves Puzzle…. After One Letter
- Young Thug Didn’t Show Up For A Video Shoot. So, The Director DID THIS WITH THE BUDGET
- Walmart Adding 10 Thousand Jobs In The US
- Macklemore Teases Kesha Collaboration
- 20 Incredible Songs Turning 20 Years Old In 2017
- GIRL POWER: Women’s March On Chicago Happening This Weekend!
- Fans Think Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Are Engaged