GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- You Can Meet The World Series Trophy!
- 3 Superstars / 3 Concerts / 1 Winner
- Oops! Package Thief Surprised To Find He Stole A Bunch Of Poops
- Kanye West is Recording New Music, Hints Pete Rock
- WATCH: Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson Team Up For Duet on “Hairspray Live!”
- Megan Mullally on “Will & Grace” Revival: “There’s a Very Good Chance”
- Cheerleading Being Considered An Olympic Sport!
- 15 Celebrity Breakups/Divorces That Broke Our Hearts In 2016
- Russell Crowe won’t Face Charges over Azealia Banks Scuffle
- Twas The Night Before #JingleBash