GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- PICS: Is This Why Taylor Swift Was A No-Show At The VMAs??
- Pokemon’s Eeve Coming To Build-A-Bear Workshops Near You
- “Pretty Little Liars” Is Officially Ending After Season 7
- Gene Wilder Dies At 83, Complications From Alzheimer’s
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Chance The Rapper Reacting to Beyonce Sneaking Up On Him Is Priceless
- Spice Girls Geri, Mel B and Emma Had a Weekend Reunion
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Writes Poem For Late Dad on His Birthday