GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- Backstage at #SummerBash: Dua Lipa Talks Path to Stardom, Hanging out With Diplo
- Haim Announce North American Tour Dates
- Backstage at #SummerBash: Cheat Codes Will Return to Chicago For Lollapalooza
- The Chainsmokers Share Baby Photos in Sentimental ‘Young’ Lyric Video
- See The List : Where To See Fireworks for the 4th of July
- Backstage at #SummerBash – Hailee Steinfeld Gives Us an Update on ‘Transformers’ Spin-Off ‘BumbleBee’
- Lorde Breaks the Mold, Thanks Fans for ‘Melodrama’ Success
- Mac Miller Pens Sweet Birthday Message to Ariana Grande
- Backstage at #SummerBash: Will Noah Cyrus’ Family Have Their Own Reality Show?
- WATCH : Summerbash Artist Liam Payne on the Tonight Show