GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- RECAP: ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Meet the New Generation of Liars
- VIDEO: When You Say He’s Just A Friend…
- Sabrina Carpenter Announces Summer Tour Dates
- Taylor Swift Critiqued by Animated Pets
- Lana Del Rey Taps Stevie Nicks for New Track: Report
- WOW! Rescuers Save Woman From Dangling Crane
- Katy Perry’s New Single ‘Bon Appétit’ Features Migos
- The Jeado Is A Thing
- Katy Perry, Haim & LCD Soundsystem Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Win A Trip To SPF 2017 In Las Vegas!