GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- Watch The Muppets Rap Eminem’s ‘My Name Is’
- WATCH: “The Daily Show” Host Says Is Scared Of Dying In Chicago!
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- PSY Releases New Album & Music Video for “Daddy”
- Blake Shelton Admits He’s Thankful For New GF Gwen Stefani!
- Anonymous Couple Slips $500K Into A Twin Cities Salvation Army Kettle!
- WATCH: The Vamps Impressively Cover Justin Bieber’s “Sorry”
- NSFW: Kylie Jenner Follows In Kim’s Footsteps, Shows Bare Butt For Interview Magazine!
- These Are Our Favorite Pop Christmas Songs!
- WHAT?! Parents Are Now Naming Kids After Instagram Filters!