New Music Tuesday: Afrojack & Shermanology ‘Can’t Stop Me’
GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- Here’s What You Need To Know Ahead Of The Bruce Jenner Special Tonight!
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- Male Version Of Hooters Opening In Texas!
- LISTEN: Britney Spears Remake Of ‘Tom’s Diner’
- Jimmy Fallon Just Gifted Us with the First Ever ‘Shaggy Off’
- Courtney Cox Tested Her ‘Friends’ Trivia on The Ellen Show!
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- M.I.A. to Diplo: No Apologies