GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Wait, Was That Was Amy Schumer In The Judge Judy Audience?
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Keep Your Pets SAFE During The Solar Eclipse
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’
- Air & Water Show Preview – Ever Wondered What It’s Like To Be Up in One of Those Planes?
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report
- BLANK SPACE: All Taylor Swift Social Media Has Gone Black
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic