GRAMMY winner Afrojack worked with Shermanology on their new single “Can’t Stop Me,” and the biggest DJs like David Guetta and Tiësto are playing it everywhere they go!
The infectious beat and vocals are exactly what you’d expect to hear in a collaboration from two of the biggest names in Dance music.
Get More B96:
- Chef Rick Bayless Is Launching Healthy & Frozen Meals Inspired by Mexican Cuisine
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Take Tropical Vacation After Bears Release
- Teen Cancer Patient Who Face-timed With Beyonce Has Passed Away
- “This Is Us” Actor Sterling K. Brown Surprises Fans With a Killer Set of ABS
- Are Justin Bieber and Zayn Collaborating on a New Single?
- RECALL: Nissan Cars Fire Hazard!
- “Cash Me Ousside” Girl Is Getting Her Own Reality TV Show
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit Music Video after London Terror Attacks?
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit ‘No Frauds’ Video after London Terror Attacks?
- [Watch] We’re Still Boppin To Migos & The Roots Sing “Bad And Boujee” With Office Supplies