The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- B96 Cares! Help Prevent Cigarette Litter!
- WATCH: Jason Derulo Takes Us Through His Abs Workout
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: Have You Lost A Loved One In War?
- Check Out My New Grill!
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- TLC Pulls “19 Kids and Counting” Amid Duggar’s Sexual Abuse Confession!
- Brand New Emojis Coming Next Year Include Bacon and Selfies!
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Britney Spears Talks With Showbiz Shelly At The Billboard Music Awards!