The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- B96 Cares! Restrain Yourself
- Holy Ship 2016: Kaskade, DJ Snake, Porter Robinson Top 2016 Lineups
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News For Starbucks Drinkers!
- These Adorable Quotes Prove Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Are Definitely Soulmates!
- PICS: New ‘Mockingjay’ Posters Reveal The Faces Of The Revolution!
- LOOK! This Is What Matt Damon Looks Like Now!
- ADORBS! Couple Had A Minion-Themed Wedding!
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Fans Left Waiting for Nicki Minaj at Wireless Festival After She Got Stuck in Traffic