The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Here’s How EDM Has Taken Over Lollapalooza!
- “Fuller House” Is Making Some Changes!
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Did Kylie Jenner and Tyga Get Married?!
- Rahm Emanuel Gives Possible Challenger Chief Keef Some Sound Advice!
- 22 Words That Have A Different Meaning In Chicago!
- Ariana Grande Is A Proud Mom?
- Take A Peek Inside Taylor Swift’s New York Penthouse!
- KFC’s New Limited Edition Bucket Is Also A Polaroid Printer!
- Hannibal Buress Weighs in on Drake vs. Meek Mill