The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police!
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- Local Chicago Rapper Noname Gypsy Defends Iggy Azalea
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- 19 Ways Chicago Can Get Through Winter
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video
- Kanye West Got Tattoos of His Mom’s, Daughter’s Birthdays