The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- WATCH: Best Of 2014 Black Friday Fights…So Far
- B96 Cares! Don’t Drive Distracted!
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Thanksgiving
- B96 Cares! Holiday Shopping Safety
- PHOTO: Jerzy’s Future Child
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- Hoodie Allen Visited Our BCBS Stage And Interviewed With Stylz And Roman!
- Iggy Azalea Calls Out Nick Young’s ‘Love Advice’ In An Interview
- TV REWIND: Taylor Swift Performing On ‘The Voice’ Last Night