Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Liam Payne Is a DAD!
- TV REWIND: Lady Gaga On Rupaul’s Drag Race
- The Cubs’ Uniform Goes GOLD!
- Two Ticket Tuesday – You Can See Coldplay in Chicago!
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Chance The Rapper Shows up at Chicago Public School Career Day
- Chris Brown Shares New Track ‘Privacy’
- 90s Heartthrobs You’re Still Crushing on Today
- You Can Now Get Costco Delivered To Your Front Door
- McDonald’s Selling Special Big Mac & McChicken Sauces In Grocery Stores