Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- The “Cash Me Ousside” Girl Gets Paid HOW MUCH?
- Mike Posner’s New Book “Tear Drops and Balloons”
- Camila Cabello and Fifth Harmony Together Again?
- SICK: Cash Me Ousside Girl Has A “BF” And If That’s The Case Its ILLEGAL!
- One of the Members of Fifth Harmony Rumored to be Joining “DWTS” Cast!
- The “Cash Me Ousside” Girl Has a Boyfriend…
- 5 Best Songs on Future’s New Album ‘HNDRXX’
- PICS: Take a Look at What Oscars Preparations Look Like!
- These Are The Most Popular Foods Ordered on Oscars Night
- Kendrick Lamar Loves Nicki Minaj’s ‘Make Love” Verse