The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- iPhone 6 Owners Are Complaining That Their New Phone Is Bending In Their Pockets
- Here’s 2 Chainz Eating the Most Expensive Burger in the World
- Dump Those Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Rumors In The Trash
- My Pics & Video From the Sam Smith Concert
- Jimmy Fallon and Sofia Vergara Swap Lips And It’s Incredibly Funny
- One Direction’s Zayn Malik Got Birth Control Advice from Russell Brand
- Man Has 100 Unwanted Orgasms A Day. Don’t Worry, We’re Weirded Out Too
- Have You Seen The BLACKHAWKS Divvy Bikes Around Chicago?
- Happy First Day Of Fall! What Will You Be For Halloween This Year?
- Ariana Grande’s Life Coach Quit Over Her ‘Attitude’