Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Metra Offering Free Rides To Children This Memorial Day Weekend!
- Millennials Living With Parents Is Now The New Normal!
- Niall Horan Opens Up About Abusive Messages From “Fans”
- A Kardashian Movie? It Might Be Happening…
- “Dancing With The Stars” Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Are Expecting!
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- VIDEO: Mexican Gray Wolf Pups Have Come Out Of Hiding At Brookfield Zoo
- Shia LaBeouf Will Be Hitchhiking This Whole Month For A Project!
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- John Carpenter Returns For “Halloween” Reboot!