Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Cubs Player Anthony Rizzo Sends Letter, Donation To Young Boy Battling Leukemia
- Studies Suggest Your Dogs Actually Understand What Your Saying
- “America’s Got Talent” Holding Open Call Auditions In Chicago This Fall
- Reese Witherspoon, ‘I Would Happily Make A ‘Sweet Home Alabama 2′!’
- Is Kendall Jenner The World’s Highest Paid Model?
- U of I Is No Longer The Biggest Party School in the Country
- Britney Spears Will Perform on “Today Show” & “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”
- First Look: “Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After” Trailer
- Iggy Azalea & French Montana Take Romantic Vacation
- Chris Brown Investigated by Police at Los Angeles Home