The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter
- Duke Dumont Will Be In Chicago on Saturday!
- B96’s 5 Things That Only Happen In Chicago Because Mother Nature Hates Us
- B96 Haunted House Of Blues Is Getting Spooky With Timeflies On Halloween!
- Sam Smith Will Be In Chicago In January 2015!
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Dillon Francis Remixes Deadmau5 Classic ‘Some Chords': Listen
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Fall Out Boy Play Gladiators with Rick Ross in ‘Centuries’ Video: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’