Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts
- Cubs Pitcher Jake Arrieta Reveals His Creative Halloween Costume
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Drops New Song While She’s On a Break
- Cubs Rookies Dress Up As Cheerleaders For Final Road Trip Of Season
- Find Out What The “Song of the Year” Was When You Were Born
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked (Again) on Stage
- Watch: Joe Maddon Shows Off Customized Baseball-Themed Jeep Being Raffled Off For Respect 90 Charity
- Michael Myers Film “Halloween” Returning To Theaters In October
- OneRepublic Premiere “A.I.” Featuring Peter Gabriel