Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- [Listen] Radio Perez: JT Gets Slapped By A Fan
- B96 Cares! Be Sun Wise!
- B96 Street Team At Dunkin’ Donuts In Romeville!
- B96 Street Team At Dunkin Donuts In Sleepy Hollow!
- The B96 9 Most Wanted : twenty one pilots Hanging on Tight
- The B96 Top 8 at 8 : Welcome to Chicago Drake!
- Moby Releases Updated Jason Bourne Theme Song, ‘Extreme Ways’
- B96 City Salute Secret
- VIDEO: 6-Year-Old Dancer Who Dressed As Hot Dog Crowned ‘Hot Dog Queen Of Chicago’
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good