Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- FLASHBACK FRIDAY: When #JingleBash Artist Demi Lovato Gave Emotional Speech At B96 Concert
- B96 Cares! Federal Student Aid
- Adele Announces First Leg Of World Tour
- LOL: Ellen’s Thanksgiving Dinner Seating Strategy
- B96 Cares! Check Out Those Gift Cards!
- WATCH: Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor, and Elle King on DWTS
- B96 Cares: Drive Safe Thanksgiving Weekend
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video