Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Tips to Keep Your Pets Safe & Sound During 4th of July Weekend
- Jewel-Osco Take Me Out to the BBQ Contest
- Britney Spears Answers to Lip Syncing in Concert “Rumors”
- Tank Up This 4th Of July Weekend Because Gas Will Be CHEAP!
- B96 Cares : Be Safe This 4th of July Weekend
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video
- [Listen] Britney Spears Is Pissed After Answering This Question!
- [Pic] North West Gave Her Puppy A Strange Name!
- Drake Announces French Montana’s New Album, ‘Jungle Rules’
- [Listen] Sticky Situations: Jewelry Delivery