Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Hawks Trade Goaltender (And Chicago Native) Scott Darling
- SummerBash Superstar Hailee Steinfeld Calls Into The B96 Studios
- Ja Rule Says Fyre Festival Disaster is not His Fault
- JUST IN! ‘Roseanne’ Is Getting A Reboot!!
- It’s Gunna Be May Calendar – Things to Do in Chicago This May
- Calling All Teachers – Score a Free Burrito at Chipotle for Teacher Appreciation Day 2017
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ May Be Heading to the Big Screen
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New Track ‘Let You Go’
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- Meet Matthew Moy from “2 Broke Girls” this Weekend in Chicago!