Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Wait, Was That Was Amy Schumer In The Judge Judy Audience?
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Keep Your Pets SAFE During The Solar Eclipse
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’
- Air & Water Show Preview – Ever Wondered What It’s Like To Be Up in One of Those Planes?
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report
- BLANK SPACE: All Taylor Swift Social Media Has Gone Black
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic