The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Pharrell’s “Happy” Music Video Without Music…
- Jason Derulo On The Ellen Show! Watch The Excitement!
- Miley Cyrus Cancels MORE Tour Dates Due To Allergic Reaction
- B96′s Spring Bling Is Your Chance To Win $1K Eight Times A Day!
- Check It Out: One Direction’s NEW Video For Their Song You And I!!
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Kanye West and Common Collaborate to Help Chicago Kids
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing