Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Free Ticket Friday – Summer Bash Tix & Qualify To Meet Calvin Harris!
- Caitlyn Jenner To Pose Naked For “Sports Illustrated” This Summer!
- Update On The University Of Wisconsin Madison Snapchat Love Story
- 50 Cent Apologizes For Making Fun Of Autistic Man!
- Beyoncé Shares Statement about North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law
- Justin Bieber Being Sued $100K Over A Damaged Cell Phone!
- Your Old VHS Tapes Could Be Worth Some Money Now!
- Kehlani Tackles Depression on New Song ’24/7′
- Kanye West Announces Tour That Will Be As Inspirational As “Star Wars”
- WATCH: JetBlue Rewards Passengers Every Time A Baby Cries!