Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Get Jinglebash Ready with these Britney Spears Flashbacks!
- DVR ALERT : Shawn Mendes on SNL Tonight
- Justin Bieber Throwing Punches Again!
- Here’s Lebron In A Full Cubs Uniform To Pay Off The Bet With DWade
- Starbucks Added A New Wintery Hot Cocoa To The Menu
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- “Gilmore Girls” Revival Drew In Huge Number To Netflix – Did It Beat “Fuller House”?
- Jonathan Toews & Maple Leafs’ Auston Matthews Break A Lot Of Stuff In Game Of ‘Call Your Shot’
- WATCH: Donald Trump Singing “Closer” By The Chainsmokers
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’