Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- VIDEO: Houston Astros Snow Cone Vender Takes Cones Into Bathroom!
- B96 Welcomes DJ Simoné To The B96 Street Mix!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Enter To Win Passes To Meet Little Mix & Watch Them Perform Live at B96!
- Roman On The Road: Our 1st Show In Boston With Pitbull & Ke$ha Was A Total Success!
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims
- Enter To Win Premium B96 Pepsi Summer Bash Tickets AND A Meet & Greet!
- Photos: Mariah Carey Performs On ABC’s “Good Morning America”