Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- This Video Of Ringling Bros. Elephants Retiring Will Make You So Happy!
- Future Lives Large in ‘Poppin’ Tags’ Video
- Netflix Releases First Trailer To Season 5 Of ‘House Of Cards’
- Fast-Food Chicken Nuggets, Ranked — See Who’s #1!
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Put Up The Peace Sign in Pictures
- WHOA! This Is What “Will & Grace’s” Apartment Would Cost Today
- Looks Like Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik Are Buds Again
- Dick Wolf’s 4th Show “Chicago Justice” To Preview In a 3 Show Crossover Event
- Netflix Has Reportedly Passed on Picking Up “Girl Meets World”
- Exes Bella Hadid and The Weeknd Attend The Same Concert