The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Was Revealed On The ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
Last night on “Late Show with David Letterman” on CBS, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover was unveiled. Kate Upton, the lucky girl who was chosen, is a 19 year old who was born in Michigan, but grew up in Florida.
The big SI reveal on Letterman:
Once Kate saw the drape fall off the huge billboard in NYC, she knew she was the one! sOn the cover shes donning a tiny, super tiny, red and brown string bikini, with the waters of Australia as the background. She looker very happy to be on the cover, and she told Dave that it was one of the first photos they took of her.
Watch Kate Upton do the dougie:
Get More B96:
- Lil Wayne’s Tour Bus Shot Up While He Was On It
- Biggest Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner Interview
- It’s Like Christmas In April!
- Here’s What You Need To Know Ahead Of The Bruce Jenner Special Tonight!
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- Male Version Of Hooters Opening In Texas!
- LISTEN: Britney Spears Remake Of ‘Tom’s Diner’
- Jimmy Fallon Just Gifted Us with the First Ever ‘Shaggy Off’